Where to stay in Singapore? What is the best play to stay in Singapore?
There are a wide variety of hotels to choose from and there are options for budget, medium budget and luxury stay in Singapore. In this article we are mainly going to talk about some of the Luxury hotels in Singapore.This is not a hotel guide and it does not include a long list of hotels. From my experience I mention the best place to stay which offers a more complete experience, offering best views and also a lot of activities to do close to the hotel.
You have a special event? Anniversary celebrations, Proposing to that special someone, or someone’s special birthday. Or maybe you just like everything a little extra which money can buy, that grand spacious room, that wonderful view from the infinity pool, a super high night at a very high floor or a Michelin star dining experience. This article answers your questions on where to stay in Singapore?The best places to stay, however we are going to limit to some of the luxury hotels of Singapore. Here is my email if you want me to help you plan the perfect holiday in Singapore! (budget or luxury). Email – email@example.com or drop a comment here.
Use this link to book you special stay now Booking.com
A Few nice places for that special stay in Singapore
Marina Bay Sands – One of the best place to stay in Singapore.
- The first choice for anyone wanting to have a luxurious experience in Singapore, is the iconic Marina Bay Sands.
What makes it different?
- Marina Bay Sands is the iconic hotel of Singapore with architecture excellence and 3 ultra modern buildings facing the bay. There are spacious beautiful rooms with floor to ceiling windows offering the best view of the city.
- The rooftop infinity pool is a treat and the sunset view of the city is a sight to enjoy. Believe me you will not forget the experience of sipping a cocktail and enjoying the view of Singapore.
- The free light show every day is where light, water and sound come together in spectacular ways.
- The Casinos at Marina Bay Sands are three storey and is always bustling with energy and crowds. The customer service is amazing, and you have various non alcoholic drinks to enjoy for free. Even if you do not like to gamble the place is a must visit, just to have a look at this grand experience.
- The Shoppes at Marina bay is a paradise for shopaholic and you can get whatever you want from your choice of brands. There is your own small sampan ride or a boat ride nestled in the centre surrounded by beautiful grand looking shops.
- There are 80 chic restaurants and 20 bars for your special dining options. My favorite is Ce La Vi which is a rooftop bar, next to the infinity pool and the food and drinks there is amazing.
- The sky-deck is an open observatory deck which allows to have a 360 degree view of Singapore. In the evening the winds blowing on the 60th floor and the light flickering down below in the city is an experience.
- Marina Bay sands also has multiple theatres, which feature some of the top class shows. We were lucky to see The Lion King during our stay and it was an exemplary performance.
- The location of the place is amazing and major tourist attractions like Gardens by the bay, esplanade, Merlion, Singapore flyer are at very close proximity.
- The Art and Science museum is also very close by and is one of the must do things in Singapore.
- The only thing which I find a little annoying is that the breakfast is not included in the rack prices and you need to upgrade or buy the package to enjoy the world-class breakfast.
- The price on not so busy days could range from as low as SGD 350 and can go to exorbitantly high prices during events like Formula 1.
- Closest MRT is Bayfront MRT.
This kind of luxury should surely be enjoyed and Marina Bay Sands is no doubt one of the best play to stay in Singapore.
The Fullerton Hotel- One of the best place to stay in Singapore.
Fullerton is a heritage hotel of Singapore which was formerly a post office. This hotel was built-in 1928 and has a class and character which many other hotels lack.
- The Hotel is next to the Singapore river and it is very easy to go for the Singapore boat river ride which takes you around and tells you about the history of Singapore. The boat takes you to Boat Quay, Robertson quay, Clarke quay, Merlion and also presents you with an eye capturing view of Marina Bay sands.
- The Hotel has beautiful rooms and also a rooftop infinity pool which provides a wonderful view of the city.
- Boat quay which is just a 5 min walk from the hotel has amazing restaurants and bar options and is open till late at night. My favourite bar and restaurant is Red Dot and Hans ‘m gluck.
- The View of the Marina Bay from the hotel from various sites and location is just breathtaking
- The Merlion is a small walk away and the light show from there is a must see. The light show is free every night.
- The price starts from around 350 SGD per night.
- The closest MRT is Raffles place MRT.
Raffles Hotel- Another best place to stay in Singapore
This colonial style hotel, all in white makes you feel like a king or a queen. Built in 1887 and is under renovation, opening in August 2019. This hotel is famous for its Singapore Sling.
- The Singapore sling widely considered as a National drink was first created in 1915 at Raffles Singapore by bartender Ngiam Tong Boon.
- They have the best souvenir shop available. They sell wonderful crafted items, and though a little pricey they are the best gift to yourself or your family back home. The Singapore sling mixture for creating your own cocktail is a good buy.
- Each room in Raffles draws inspiration from local culture and tradition while celebrating the classic tradition of the Raffles Brand, it is a luxurious hotel experience.
- The location is just perfect, not too close to the crowded busy office places, but strategically close to the Raffles city shopping mall and to nice restaurants and bars.
- The white structures gives you a grand experience.
There are definitely some more great and luxury hotel in Singapore like Ritz Carlton , Four Seasons, Six senses, JW Marriott etc and you are more than welcome to book your special stay at any of these places. To aid booking here is a link to Booking site just for you. .Booking.com